The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for March 17, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Michigan State University Extension. The healthy living programs seek to reduce chaos and stress and cultivate community resilience over time. One of the primary concepts of the Trauma …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
Virginian-Pilot … agreeable terms, assures creditors and employees of business continuity, … Plan B2 or business succession planning is a key strategy to help your …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Colorado State University News (press release). A home destroyed by flooding in Lumberton, North Carolina. Water undermined the house and collapsed part of the floor system. The home will need …
- How trauma can affect nutrition
- Emergency management sector drives growth in resilience, business continuity planning.
- Pastoralists’ complex tenure rights are key to community resilience
- Expert column | Millennial business owners face analysis paralysis.
- Expert advise: how to create a disaster recovery plan
- Five backup mistakes you might be making.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- When Hate Turns to Violence… What Can We Do? - March 18, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 15, 2019 - March 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 8, 2019 - March 8, 2019