The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for March 10, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Perched on the edge of the intersection of three tectonic plates, Japan has been repeatedly hit and devastated by earthquakes. However, Japan has …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
CIO … individual may have a firm grasp of security technologies and concepts, they may not understand how to apply security logic within business context.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
FEMA will be delivering two educational seminars at the International Code Council’s EduCode conference. Attendees at FEMA’s courses will receive free Flood- or Earthquake-Resistant Design CodeMasters and digital copies of many of FEMA Building Science’s hazard-resistant design publications and guidance documents.
- IOM’s ‘Disaster Resilient Villages’ Report Zero Casualties Following Deadly Indonesia Quake.
- Preparedness map for community resilience: Earthquakes. Experience of Japan.
- Walmart Addresses Global Challenges Through Business and Philanthropy.
- EMI Offers Cyber Virtual Tabletop Exercise.
- Cybersecurity skills aren’t taught in college.
- New Emergency Communications Research from Everbridge and Business Continuity Institute …
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019