As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for March 10, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Perched on the edge of the intersection of three tectonic plates, Japan has been repeatedly hit and devastated by earthquakes. However, Japan has …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
CIO … individual may have a firm grasp of security technologies and concepts, they may not understand how to apply security logic within business context.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
FEMA will be delivering two educational seminars at the International Code Council’s EduCode conference. Attendees at FEMA’s courses will receive free Flood- or Earthquake-Resistant Design CodeMasters and digital copies of many of FEMA Building Science’s hazard-resistant design publications and guidance documents.
- IOM’s ‘Disaster Resilient Villages’ Report Zero Casualties Following Deadly Indonesia Quake.
- Preparedness map for community resilience: Earthquakes. Experience of Japan.
- Walmart Addresses Global Challenges Through Business and Philanthropy.
- EMI Offers Cyber Virtual Tabletop Exercise.
- Cybersecurity skills aren’t taught in college.
- New Emergency Communications Research from Everbridge and Business Continuity Institute …