The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for May 25, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Next City. For the Bay Area, Resilient by Design focused on preventing disasters by incorporating resilient structures and systems before catastrophe strikes.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Channelnomics. Organizations’ business continuity and disaster recovery (BC/DR) needs are evolving to more strongly focus on business-based outcomes, Gartner …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Politico. They’re the consequence of a complicated, bureaucratic disaster-response system built up over decades that experts nearly universally agree is …
- Planning For the Rising Tide To Lift More Boats in the Bay Area.
- How a Foundation’s Focus on Cities Made it a Leader in a Changing Environmental Movement.
- Resilient Los Angeles: A Preview.
- Gartner: Digital transformation evolving business continuity and disaster recovery needs.
- The future of storage is here.
- What is digital transformation? Everything you need to know.
- Washington fails low-income hurricane victims.
- Palau Disaster Management Reference Handbook 2016.
- Disaster Management Reference Handbook – Cambodia (2017)
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:April 12, 2019 - April 12, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:April 5, 2019 - April 5, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 29, 2019 - March 29, 2019