As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Roundup for June 29, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
City Lab. Cities are tackling the problem by collaborating with NLC programs to fix private water infrastructure.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
AJMC.com Managed Markets Network. A disaster recovery team was activated to get essential functions running in the community, and the business recovery team was responsible for …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Newsbug.info. Disaster recovery assistance is available without regard to race, color, religion, nationality, sex, age, disability, English proficiency or economic status.
- Aging Water Infrastructure Takes Money Out of Homeowners’ Pockets.
- The Geography of Talent Shows a Gaining Rust Belt and Sunbelt.
- Innovating to Meet the Need for Attainable Housing.
- “Hope for the Best, but Plan for the Worst”: Health System Advice on Natural Disasters.
- Transformers: a board level puzzle of risk and business continuity.
- 10 Surprising Ways Cloud Computing Can Help a Small Manufacturer.