The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Roundup for June 22, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Next City. How to make a community resilient is a tough question following any major environmental devastation. As climate change promises more frequent and …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
DHS. EO 13800 focuses Federal efforts on modernizing Federal information technology infrastructure, working with state and local government and private sector partners to more fully secure critical infrastructure, and collaborating with foreign allies.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
The Pew Charitable Trusts. Natural disaster assistance—helping communities be ready for and recover from events such as storms, earthquakes, and wildfires—involves an array …
- What Alabama Can Teach You about Storm Resilience.
- ‘What About the People?’ and Sustainable Community Development in Rio, Part 1—Defining …
- 11 Benchmarks for Resilient Homes and Communities.
- Executive Order 13800: Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure Updates.
- 4 Ways HR Leaders Can Play Key Role in Emergency Notification Systems.
- Sustainable Business Operational Strategies.
- What We Don’t Know About State Spending on Natural Disasters Could Cost Us.
- FEMA Releases Guide to Engaging Faith-based and Community Organizations: Planning Considerations for Emergency Managers.
- FEMA Podcast. Episode 11: Flood Insurance- Mandatory Purchase Requirement.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019