The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Roundup for June 22, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Next City. How to make a community resilient is a tough question following any major environmental devastation. As climate change promises more frequent and …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
DHS. EO 13800 focuses Federal efforts on modernizing Federal information technology infrastructure, working with state and local government and private sector partners to more fully secure critical infrastructure, and collaborating with foreign allies.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
The Pew Charitable Trusts. Natural disaster assistance—helping communities be ready for and recover from events such as storms, earthquakes, and wildfires—involves an array …
- What Alabama Can Teach You about Storm Resilience.
- ‘What About the People?’ and Sustainable Community Development in Rio, Part 1—Defining …
- 11 Benchmarks for Resilient Homes and Communities.
- Executive Order 13800: Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure Updates.
- 4 Ways HR Leaders Can Play Key Role in Emergency Notification Systems.
- Sustainable Business Operational Strategies.
- What We Don’t Know About State Spending on Natural Disasters Could Cost Us.
- FEMA Releases Guide to Engaging Faith-based and Community Organizations: Planning Considerations for Emergency Managers.
- FEMA Podcast. Episode 11: Flood Insurance- Mandatory Purchase Requirement.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 20, 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 13, 2019 - September 13, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 6, 2019 - September 6, 2019