As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for May 25, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
PBS NewsHour. In our NewsHour Shares moment of the day, a Virginia environmental conservation organization is teaching local school children strategies to live with …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Virtualization Review. To understand what makes one backup approach different from the next, you must understand the concepts of recovery point objective (RPO) and …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
CityLab. Floods like the one that devastated Ellicott City on Sunday are not “natural” disasters outside our control—we can reduce the impacts and risks if we resolve to.
- In this flood-prone community, youth learn climate change resilience.
- The 2018 Hurricane Season Is Here. We Can’t Just Rely on the Federal Government to Help Us…
- Performance Evaluation in LAC Urban DRR Programming: The Neighborhood Approach – Final
- How RPO and RTO Impact Business Continuity.
- Business Continuity: 6 Risks To Consider.
- 85% of organisations could not survive without mission-critical IT systems – report.
- America Is Flooding, and It’s Our Fault.
- Harvard Study On Puerto Rico Is Devastating For More Reasons Than The Alarmingly High Death Toll.
- Disaster Response Prep by Drone Operators. UAV Expert News.