The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Roundup for June 15, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Wired. The frantic phone calls to the Community Water Center began in the summer of 2014. In the 7,000-strong unincorporated community of East Porterville…
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
TechRepublic. 2: Cybersecurity-aware business continuity plan: Most businesses have continuity plans for challenging situations—physical and digital. Ventura …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Reuters. As Hurricane Irma bore down on Florida last September, the top U.S. disaster-response official ordered all hands on deck.
- LA is doing water better than your city. Yes, that LA.
- Community, not technology, will save our cities.
- How Culture Shapes Economic Development
- 5 steps to mitigating wiper malware.
- 6 safety steps for contractors to follow this hurricane season.
- Security Ratings Answer Big Questions in Cyber Insurance.
- US disaster-response force stretched thin as hurricane season starts.
- Congressional Research Service Government and Finance Division is seeking an Analyst in Emergency Management and Disaster Recovery to serve the United States Congress.
- FEMA Podcast: Closing the Insurance Gap
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019