As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for June 9, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
ReliefWeb. Honiara, the capital city of the Solomon Islands, faces a myriad of resilience … and establish priority objectives, for enhanced community resilience.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Logistics Insight Asia. Zurich Insurance has revealed the key Asia Pacific findings of the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) “Supply Chain Resilience Report 2016”. Despite …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Reliefweb. The Americas region meets next week to discuss the best way forward to reduce disaster losses as a new Post Disaster …
- Honiara Urban Resilience & Climate Action Plan
- Exploring resilience
- Compassion and Resilience in Haiti.
- 6 in 10 businesses experienced at least one supply chain disruption in Asia Pacific in 2016.
- Four Reasons Why You Should Move Your Contact Center to the Cloud.
- Why disaster recovery planning is a must for healthcare providers.