TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
June 7, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Smart City World. City governments around the world are becoming more aware of making sure their cities can withstand or recover quickly from unpredictable events and disasters.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
TechTarget. IDC research director Phil Goodwin suggested backup, disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity are simply different ways of achieving IT …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
NPR. When Hurricane Michael struck the Panhandle of Florida last October, Keith and Susan Koppelman were huddled in the bathroom of their small, two-bedroom rental trailer just north of Panama City.
- Threat factors drive up cities’ resilience spending
- USACE/Silver Jacket 2019 Spring issue of the BUZZ
- 2018 Annual Financial Summary, 171 Annual Restoration Activity Reports
- IT resilience requires simpler tools, survey says
- Airbnb and the Unintended Consequences of ‘Disruption’
- Dealing with Natural Disasters through Big Data and IoT
- Nearly 8 Months After Hurricane Michael, Florida Panhandle Feels Left Behind.
- Rebuilding Paradise: Finding health care after total destruction
- Mississippi River Flood History 1543-Present
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: August 16, 2019 - August 16, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: August 9, 2019 - August 9, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: August 2, 2019 - August 2, 2019