As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for June 30, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
YES! Magazine . “Climate change is here now, and waterfront communities like ours are … community control over resources—key elements of community resilience.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Information Age. Disaster recovery and backup is just one example. Many organisations are under the illusion that they have a robust strategy in place, but only when …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
The United States is in the midst of an alarming opioid overdose epidemic and U.S. employers are challenged by the epidemic’s toll on their workers
- How to Turn Neighborhoods Into Hubs of Resilience.
- The Great Lie of the American Flood Risk
- Bridgestone unveils social responsibility program.
- Disaster recovery: what will you do when the lights go out?
- Balancing Safety and Productivity Is Vital During Dangerous Weather
- Why resilience is essential in a volatile world.