TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
June 28, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
WJCL News. The more than 100 religious and community leaders sitting in the pews have to decide how they would react if a firebombing were to occur at their …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
ComputerWeekly.com As with all things, preparation is key, and therefore it is worth taking time to prepare business continuity strategies and disaster plans. Rather than …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
FEMA. Floods are the most common and costly natural disaster. In the United States, they cost $8.2 billion per year, on average. However, even a small amount of water can be costly. Just one inch of water inside a building can cost around $25,000.
- Protecting the Flock: Private effort seeks to build resiliency at houses of worship.
- Electric Grid Security Unites Public and Private Sectors.
- Small City, Big Goals: How an Unconventional Mayor Is Beating the System
- Disaster planning: How to expect the unexpected
- CIOs experience stress, verbal and physical abuse during IT failures
- Missing the Forest for the Trees: Top 5 CISO Pitfalls in Cybersecurity
- Protecting Your Property From Floods.
- India’s sixth biggest city is almost entirely out of water
- Forging Resilient Community Through Imperfect Relentless Progress.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: July 19 2019 - July 19, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: June 28, 2019 - June 28, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Special Edition for June 21, 2019 - June 21, 2019