As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for June 23, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Domestic Preparedness Public health agencies strive for disaster resilience by accounting for factors related to conditions in which people are born, grow, live, work, and age.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Data Economy. Operating under a different name, company already has eight facilities either in operation or under construction in the region. Amazon’s need for data
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
But even though tsunamis do not occur very often, and most are small and nondestructive, they pose a major threat to coastal communities.
- Building Community Resilience Through Health Equity
- New fund for “resilient” Highland communities.
- FEMA SEEKS COMMENTS ON CONTINUITY GUIDANCE CIRCULAR
- Amazon could be about to break ground on MEGA 120-acre disaster recovery data centre campus
- How to survive an EHR outage.
- Supply Chain Risk Management and the Future of Natural Disasters.