As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for June 2, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Government Technology. Of course, building community resilience is about much more than preparing for and managing …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
according to the Kroll Annual Global Fraud and Risk Report. Respondents were executives around the world, who described these type of incidents as “the new normal”.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Eureka Street. This week marks the anniversary of 3.11 — the triple disaster (earthquake, tsunami and nuclear meltdown) that hit northern Japan on 11 March 2011.
- The Quest for Resilience Leads to New Alliances.
- ‘I’m defying the odds’
- The Favela as a Community Land Trust: A Solution to Eviction and Gentrification?
- Risky Business. Fraud and risk incidents were on the upswing in 2016
- University attacked by its own vending machines, smart light bulbs & 5,000 IoT devices.
- Business Continuity: Know the Most Likely Hazards to Your Business.