The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for June 2, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Government Technology. Of course, building community resilience is about much more than preparing for and managing …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
according to the Kroll Annual Global Fraud and Risk Report. Respondents were executives around the world, who described these type of incidents as “the new normal”.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Eureka Street. This week marks the anniversary of 3.11 — the triple disaster (earthquake, tsunami and nuclear meltdown) that hit northern Japan on 11 March 2011.
- The Quest for Resilience Leads to New Alliances.
- ‘I’m defying the odds’
- The Favela as a Community Land Trust: A Solution to Eviction and Gentrification?
- Risky Business. Fraud and risk incidents were on the upswing in 2016
- University attacked by its own vending machines, smart light bulbs & 5,000 IoT devices.
- Business Continuity: Know the Most Likely Hazards to Your Business.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019