As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for June 16, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Peoria Journal Star (blog). It is time for the U.S. to adopt effective resilience system policies that enables the world’s fragile and faltering states and communities to resolve their …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
IT World Canada. … seize hard drives and computers for court evidence, while the enterprise wants to scrub systems for possible infection as part of business continuity.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
CNN. (CNN) More than $3 billion for 9/11 recovery efforts. More than $15 billion to rebuild after Hurricane Sandy. Nearly $20 billion to help victims of …
- Compassion and Resilience in Haiti
- Your Job Can’t Be the Only Meaningful Thing in Your Life.
- Stress really is killing us.
- There’s always value in calling police after cyber incident, says Toronto cop
- What is an IT Disaster Recovery Plan and Why Does Your Small Business Need One Now?
- Maintaining business when the sky is falling.