The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Roundup for July 6, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
US Chamber Foundation. Beyond 34: Recycling and Recovery for A New Economy is a first-of-its kind multi-stakeholder pilot project aimed at increasing the current 34% recycling rate in the United States…
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Business 2 Community. Enter disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity (BC) plans. The two terms are often used interchangeably, even though they’re technically not …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Data Smart. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reported that 2017 was the most expensive year on record for disasters in the U.S., estimating $306 billion in total damage. The FBI also reported 2017 as having the most incidents and the most people killed in any one year by active shooters.
- Beyond 34: Recycling and Recovery for a New Economy.
- How community structure affects the resilience of a network.
- Engaging Faith-based and Community Organizations: Planning Considerations for Emergency Managers.
- Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity? The Difference Between the Two Terms.
- Is your sector taking cyber security seriously?
- The five stages of intelligent data management.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: August 16, 2019 - August 16, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: August 9, 2019 - August 9, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: August 2, 2019 - August 2, 2019