As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup December 8, 2017 - December 8, 2017
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup December 1, 2017 - December 1, 2017
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup November 24, 2017 - November 24, 2017
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for July 21 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Shareable.net For more than three decades, the town of Great Barrington, Massachusetts, has quietly demonstrated how grassroots, sustainable, and human-centric projects could easily become the building blocks of the next economy.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
CIO.com.au. What areas of business and technology are your peers focusing on now and in the near future? How are CIOs and their teams being viewed by the rest of the business? Find out in this year’s State of the CIO study.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
The Conversation. Every year, major earthquakes, floods and hurricanes occur. These natural disasters disrupt daily life and, in the worst cases, cause devastation. Events such as Hurricanes Katrina and Sandy killed thousands of people and generated billions of dollars in losses.
- This Massachusetts Town Shows What a Sustainable Economy Looks Like.
- Building an Equitable Economy from the Ground Up
- ‘My Neighborhood: Pilsen’ explores community’s perseverance and efforts to change.
- State of the CIO 2017.
- CYBER CRIME: The hidden threat to us all.
- Everyone gets breached, so you’ll need a response plan when it happens