TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
July 26, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Shareable. A little less than two years ago, Judith Rodriguez was one of the roughly 50,000 people living in the mountain town of Cayey, Puerto Rico when it was devastated by Hurricane Maria.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
ZDNet. iNSYNQ, a cloud computing provider of virtual desktop environments, has been down in a major outage that has lasted nearly a week after its servers were infected last Tuesday, July 16, with ransomware.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Fast Company. Over the last two years, the United States has experienced 30 natural disasters that have each caused at least a billion dollars worth of damage.
- Remarkable communities that create systems change after disaster.
- Corporate Contributions to Community Resilience after the Great East Japan Earthquake Disaster
- Low-Income Community Reeling from EF-3 Tornado a Year Later
- Cloud-based virtual desktop provider hit by ransomware
- Global Business Continuity Software Market 2019 Featuring Companies, Applications-Analysis …
- Incentivizing Cyber Security Investment in the Power Sector Using An Extended Cyber Insurance Framework
- People don’t understand how disaster-relief money gets spent—and it makes them less likely to donate.
- Public calls for more clarity in charity disaster appeals.
- Critical Releases in Homeland Security
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 20, 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 13, 2019 - September 13, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: September 6, 2019 - September 6, 2019