The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for July 21 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Community Commons. Most people are now familiar with the concept of “climate change” – the release of greenhouse gases (i.e., carbon and methane)
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
ITWeb. Of this combined percentage, 16% said they have a disaster recovery plan and 8% said it is a business continuity plan. “A business continuity plan is …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has released 48 Core Capability Development Sheets
- Businesses must plan for resilience.
- Business Resilience Survey
- Nearly half of companies struck by a cyber attack last year.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: June 14, 2019 - June 14, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: June 7, 2019 - June 7, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 31, 2019 - May 31, 2019