TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
June 28, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
City Lab. One of the most troubling trends of the past decade is the deepening geographic inequality across the U.S., especially through the clustering of particular types of talent in coastal cities like San Francisco and New York.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Hartford. In an ideal world, your employees are never sick, sad, or stressed. They report to work every morning, and are forever happy and smiling. However, we live in reality, where even your star talent will experience occasional periods of distress or crisis.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Phy.org. Remote or computer-controlled aircraft, commonly referred to as “drones” could revolutionize the way in which emergency medical supplies, such as bags of blood plasma, are delivered to areas hit by disaster, accidents or other life-threatening situations.
- Maps Reveal Where the Creative Class Is Growing
- Uncertain Future Forum.
- Vital Signs: The power of resilience in the face of adversity
- How to Deal With Employees Going Through a Crisis
- Top 5 things to consider for your disaster recovery plan
- Cybersecurity: Broken hardware behind many outages, but ransomware threat increases
- Medical drones for accident and emergency
- FEMA’s Disaster Recovery Efforts in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- FEMA Releases PrepTalk: “Storytelling to Promote Action”
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: August 16, 2019 - August 16, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: August 9, 2019 - August 9, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: August 2, 2019 - August 2, 2019