The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for July 14, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Community Commons. Roanoke, Virginia’s West End neighborhood was historically among the most vibrant and impassioned communities in the city.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
FoodDive.Com Last week was one most U.S. grocers would like to forget. First came news that Aldi would invest $3.4 billion to increase its store count by nearly a thousand locations
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
The Journal of the NPS Center for Homeland Defense and Security. For more than a decade, the National Incident Management System (NIMS) has served in the United States as the mandated framework for coordinated organization, operational command…
- Partnering with CDFIs: Catalysts for Sustainable Community Development.
- In a disaster, where would your kids go?
- Mother to mother support group in Tana North, Kenya.
- 6 ways the Amazon-Whole Foods deal could impact the grocery industry.
- Business Continuity Plan.
- 6 IT nightmares plaguing schools-and 6 solutions to stop them.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019