The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for January 27, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
WWNO, Beyond the tangible needs – like housing, and infrastructure – there’s a mental health component to disaster recovery. Traumatic experiences carry an …
- Build Back Safer: One year of increased earthquake resilience in southern Kyrgyzstan,
- The Secret to Surviving a Disaster Could Start Next Door ,
- ‘Jargon-free’ flood advice packs being sent out to at-risk properties a year on from devastation.
- Silicon Valley’s Trump rebellion now has EFF calling for more encryption.
- Explore mass notification systems market growing to be worth 9.69 billion USD by 2021.
- Disaster recovery as a service market forecasts to 2022 insights shared in detailed report.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019