As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for January 27, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
WWNO, Beyond the tangible needs – like housing, and infrastructure – there’s a mental health component to disaster recovery. Traumatic experiences carry an …
- Build Back Safer: One year of increased earthquake resilience in southern Kyrgyzstan,
- The Secret to Surviving a Disaster Could Start Next Door ,
- ‘Jargon-free’ flood advice packs being sent out to at-risk properties a year on from devastation.
- Silicon Valley’s Trump rebellion now has EFF calling for more encryption.
- Explore mass notification systems market growing to be worth 9.69 billion USD by 2021.
- Disaster recovery as a service market forecasts to 2022 insights shared in detailed report.