The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for February 2, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Center for Homeland Defense and Security. From the HSx Homeland Security collection. This module provides a roadmap to understanding the challenges that arise in the management of global issues as actors increase both in number and influence.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Governing.com. When hackers target hospitals, the consequences can be dire. Yet hospitals have little help preventing or responding to such attacks.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Bloomberg.com. Coastal communities from Maine to California have been put on notice from one of the top credit rating agencies: Start preparing for climate change or risk losing access to cheap credit.
- Managing Global Issues as Actors Multiply.
- Rebuilding Puerto Rico May Help Improve Science Education.
- Crisis in Cape Town.
- In Cybersecurity Fight, Governments Leave Hospitals Behind.
- Making the journey to the cloud with a Managed Service Provider
- IT Downtime Costs Businesses $1.55 Million Per Year, Report Says.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019