As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for February 2, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Center for Homeland Defense and Security. From the HSx Homeland Security collection. This module provides a roadmap to understanding the challenges that arise in the management of global issues as actors increase both in number and influence.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Governing.com. When hackers target hospitals, the consequences can be dire. Yet hospitals have little help preventing or responding to such attacks.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Bloomberg.com. Coastal communities from Maine to California have been put on notice from one of the top credit rating agencies: Start preparing for climate change or risk losing access to cheap credit.
- Managing Global Issues as Actors Multiply.
- Rebuilding Puerto Rico May Help Improve Science Education.
- Crisis in Cape Town.
- In Cybersecurity Fight, Governments Leave Hospitals Behind.
- Making the journey to the cloud with a Managed Service Provider
- IT Downtime Costs Businesses $1.55 Million Per Year, Report Says.