The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for February 23, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Inquirer.net. A new, modern city is fast taking shape, designed to be green and sustainable, multifaceted and integrated, an archetype of the metropolis of the future. In recent years, much has been abuzz about the 9,450-hectare New Clark City and how it is poised to be the country’s first smart, disaster-resilient and …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
HITInfrastructure.com. Healthcare data backup and data recovery are critical components of every health IT infrastructure. The inability to access data is a serious issue in healthcare. Organizations constantly face the possibility of data breaches, ransomware attacks, and natural disasters that can make it impossible for …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Joplin Globe. Those funds come from two grants awarded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery program. The city pays for the projects as it goes along and then is reimbursed from the grants. An initial award of $45 million was made in …
- Rise of the new city.
- How Seattle Is Winning the War on the Car Commute
- A Brief Guide to ‘Social Impact Partnerships’.
- Planning for Data Backup, Recovery in Health IT Infrastructure.
- Comparing global internet access services for SD-WAN: huge differences in pricing and quality.
- 3 Cybersecurity Threats SMB Etailers Should Not Ignore.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 22, 2019 - March 22, 2019
- When Hate Turns to Violence… What Can We Do? - March 18, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 15, 2019 - March 15, 2019