The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for February 24, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Positively Scottish. So, we are working to build up resilience in the community, resilience in kids to better equip them, to make them less likely to be the perpetrator or …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
ComputerWeekly.com. Disaster recovery provision is worthless unless you test out your plans. In this two-part series, Computer Weekly looks at disaster recovery testing in …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
East Village Magazine. It was requested by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services on behalf of the Flint Community Resilience Group, Data & Gap Analysis …
- Positively Scottish Humans of the US: Intrepid Helen volunteers to help girls in Alaska.
- Kids ‘the hidden victims’ of Black Saturday disaster.
- Study Finds Stakeholder Involvement in Planning Helpful to Improve Coastal Resiliency.
- Disaster recovery testing: A vital part of the DR plan.
- A Practical Guide to Healthcare Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Realize the true value of your business.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- When Hate Turns to Violence… What Can We Do? - March 18, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 15, 2019 - March 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 8, 2019 - March 8, 2019