The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for February 17, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Phys.Org… including Professor of Human Geography Geoff Wilson, a renowned researcher in fields of community resilience and environmental transitions, and …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
Forbes. Likewise, 47% were planning to use the cloud for business continuity and disaster recovery in 2014 — up from 31% in 2014. Another 41% are using …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
WSPA.com . “The governor was smart enough to go ahead and stand up a South Carolina Disaster Recovery Office. It didn’t exist. It has never existed.
- Study examines challenges facing refugee artisans displaced by civil war in Syria.
- Community resilience. National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Africa: Pastoralists’ Complex Tenure Rights Are Key to Community Resilience.
- For Healthcare, Cloud Computing Comes In Measured Doses.
- How to reduce downtime in your organisation after an outage
- How Resilient Company Cultures Ensure Business Continuity.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: July 19 2019 - July 19, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: June 28, 2019 - June 28, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Special Edition for June 21, 2019 - June 21, 2019