The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for February 10, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
The Hill (blog) The board identified three priorities to promote and improve community resilience for children in disasters: 1) Leverage Existing National Programs to …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
This is the group most likely to hold the institutional knowledge to best support business continuity. It may take 1-2 years for your business to operate in …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Devex. However, Typhoon Haima has shown how building up community resilience really does save lives. This cannot be done without working closely with …
- ‘Resilient Children/Resilient Communities’: A roadmap for national disaster resilience.
- Campus-Community Partnership Models Sustainable Innovation
- How are co-ops working in communities?
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Business from Tanking: Vital Succession Planning Lessons.
- Succession planning helps companies survive dramatic change events.
- Counting the cost of supply chain disruption.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019