The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for February 10, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
The Hill (blog) The board identified three priorities to promote and improve community resilience for children in disasters: 1) Leverage Existing National Programs to …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
This is the group most likely to hold the institutional knowledge to best support business continuity. It may take 1-2 years for your business to operate in …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Devex. However, Typhoon Haima has shown how building up community resilience really does save lives. This cannot be done without working closely with …
- ‘Resilient Children/Resilient Communities’: A roadmap for national disaster resilience.
- Campus-Community Partnership Models Sustainable Innovation
- How are co-ops working in communities?
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Business from Tanking: Vital Succession Planning Lessons.
- Succession planning helps companies survive dramatic change events.
- Counting the cost of supply chain disruption.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: July 19 2019 - July 19, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: June 28, 2019 - June 28, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Special Edition for June 21, 2019 - June 21, 2019