As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for February 3, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Resilience is increasingly a key objective as leaders seek ways to help communities weather economic and environmental challenges. Hudson River …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Items
Discover the top considerations you need to know when developing a business continuity and disaster recovery plan, learn about the top DR products …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Slate Magazine. According to McGonigal and others like Ian Bogost, gamification can motivate us to recover from personal setbacks including injury, depression, …
- Hudson River Housing: How to build resilient communities.
- Asia can work together to reduce loss of lives, assets in disasters.
- What Community Resilience is All About.
- ISO 22317 (International Standards Organization 22317)
- Four steps to getting what you need from your insurance cover.
- Succession planning helps companies survive dramatic change events.