As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for December 8, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Fortune.com The new normal requires business leaders to invest in the resilience of the communities in which they operate…
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Business Standard. Is it to ensure business continuity over multiple generations? and so on. One should also avoid being short-sighted in the matter of setting up a trust.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Politico.com. In the weeks after Hurricane Maria left much of Puerto Rico without electricity in the worst power outage in U.S. history, …
- This Year’s Hurricane Season Was the Costliest Ever. Now What?
- A Look at Sonoma County, Calif.’s, Plan to Fight Food Waste.
- Moving towards resilience.
- Ring fence your family’s assets with a trust.
- Mapping Data Protection Strategies For The New Year.
- The IT pro’s guide to security questionnaires.