As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for December 22, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Asbury Park Press. A new report produced as part of the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Office of Coastal Land Use Planning’s Sustainable and Resilient Coastal Communities project offers a menu of options …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
International Banker. With banks requiring at least one year to set up their subsidiary operations in the EU in order to ensure smoothness and business continuity …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
ABC News. How is Texas spending billions in federal aid in response to Harvey, among the costliest U.S. storms on record? State records do not distinguish storm-related expenses, making fund tracking and accountability all but impossible.
- Community Resilience
- KUTNER: Report outlines resiliency options for coastal towns.
- Empowering communities to act in a disaster can save lives.
- Q&A: Local United Way leader points to hidden Harvey damage.
- Banking and Brexit: the Latest Developments.
- Small businesses bracing for summer blackouts.
- 8 Lessons Learned on Perimeter Security for all Healthcare Executives.