The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for December 15, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Inside Philanthropy. And national funders have often been MIA—an absence documented in other areas, like LGBTQ rights, where some foundations are now scrambling to make up for lost time.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
PropertyCasualty360. The study also reveals that more companies are expanding information technology budgets, purchasing insurance, and developing incident response and business continuity plans to address the …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Associated Press. Global warming’s fingerprints were all over the record rainfall from Hurricane Harvey this year, confirming what scientists suspected, according to new research.
- “We Get the Crumbs.” How Foundations Overlook Climate-Vulnerable Communities in the South.
- Caribbean leaders launch ambitious plan to create the world’s first “climate-smart zone”.
- The Small Appalachian City That’s Thriving.
- USI cybersecurity study highlights growing threats and shifting risks.
- The Role of Risk Management and Governance in Intelligent Automation.
- Cybersecurity a leadership issue for NHS Boards, not a tech issue.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: June 14, 2019 - June 14, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: June 7, 2019 - June 7, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 31, 2019 - May 31, 2019