The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for December 1, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Govtec.com. Headed by municipal bond investing veteran Christine Todd, will begin as a tool to bring in more big investors on local bonds…
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide. Whether it was part of a crisis management plan or a business continuity plan…
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Texas Tribune. The two biggest pots of federal disaster recovery money come from the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Neighborly Eyes Big Money, Emerging Tech with New Effort Neighborly Investments.
- The Right Way to Support Your City’s Local Startups.
- 5 Facts Every Resilient Person Knows, According To A Psychotherapist.
- What Harvey Taught Us: Lessons From the Energy Industry.
- Open economy.
- How the Philippines brought business into disaster recovery work.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 22, 2019 - March 22, 2019
- When Hate Turns to Violence… What Can We Do? - March 18, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 15, 2019 - March 15, 2019