The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for December 1, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Govtec.com. Headed by municipal bond investing veteran Christine Todd, will begin as a tool to bring in more big investors on local bonds…
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide. Whether it was part of a crisis management plan or a business continuity plan…
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Texas Tribune. The two biggest pots of federal disaster recovery money come from the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Neighborly Eyes Big Money, Emerging Tech with New Effort Neighborly Investments.
- The Right Way to Support Your City’s Local Startups.
- 5 Facts Every Resilient Person Knows, According To A Psychotherapist.
- What Harvey Taught Us: Lessons From the Energy Industry.
- Open economy.
- How the Philippines brought business into disaster recovery work.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019