The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for July 21 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Domestic Preparedness. To address resilience gaps, a public-private sector collaborative approach was used to create a tool as a foundational document for community …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Lexology. Only around a third (33 per cent) of businesses had a formal policy on cyber security or cyber security risks documented in business continuity plans, …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
(TIG) has released four strategic frameworks to assist with restoration planning. The impacts to the Gulf were massive and widespread, so restoration needs to be considered at an ecosystem-wide scale.
- Native Community Resilience Leaps Forward.
- Insurance is the “ultimate community product” for social resilience
- Rural development must, but not at the cost of socio-ecological culture
- What can your business do to improve cyber security?
- IT Resiliency – A move beyond simple DR.
- Lacking resiliency focus
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 24, 2019 - May 24, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 17, 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 10, 2019 - May 10, 2019