The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for August 25, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
IISD Reporting Services … loss databases for effective DRR; private sector engagement; health and DRR; and accelerating efforts in building community resilience to disasters.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
CNN Money. We will get a decryption tool eventually, but for the moment, it’s still a live threat and we’re still in disaster recovery mode,” Rob Wainwright, the head …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
ReliefWeb. UNDP’s disaster risk reduction (DRR) efforts help countries achieve the … and supported 110 countries to develop post-disaster recovery capacities.
- Global Platform Commits to Fostering Linkages among DRR, Climate Action and SDGs.
- Community Microgrids Offer “Repeatable” Way to Replace Fossil Fuel
- Continuity Guidance Circular (CGC)
- World’s biggest cyberattack sends countries into ‘disaster recovery mode’
- How often do you practice your business continuity plan?
- UN business group calls for resilience.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 22, 2019 - March 22, 2019
- When Hate Turns to Violence… What Can We Do? - March 18, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 15, 2019 - March 15, 2019