As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Roundup for August 22, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
CityLab. To halt the illegal flow of raw sewage into Nova Scotia’s LaHave River, it took a determined 11-year-old with water samples and a Facebook page.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
PropertyCasualty360. Sixty-one percent of small business owners say they don’t have formal disaster recovery plan, according to a recent poll conducted by Insureon in …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
FEMA. September is recognized as National Preparedness Month (NPM). NPM is a time to prepare for disasters and emergencies that could affect us where we live, work, go to school, worship, and visit.
- How One Kid Stopped the Contamination of a River.
- From fragility to resilience: Recommendations for strengthening USAID’s ‘self-reliance’ approach.
- Sustainable and resilient.
- Most small business owners lack a disaster recovery plan.
- Staying Ahead of Risks During Disasters.
- Prepare for each phase of a flood event with this checklist.