As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for August 18, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Wiley Online Library. Key Point #1: Community resilience is the combination of vulnerability and … interactions and governance reflect community resilience for adaptive …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
NewBusiness.co.uk. Business advice for new businesses. Rather than running this risk, companies should work with data recovery experts who may be able to regain access to data by reverse engineering the …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
CBC.ca. “Mitigation is the most effective approach to reduce costs associated with disaster recovery. The evaluation found that mitigation can improve disaster …
- Conceptualizing Holistic Community Resilience to Climate Events
- How social ties make us resilient to trauma
- Power of knowledge retention in farming and rural communities
- NHS Hacking – Comments from the experts.
- Traditional Investigative Approaches In Asia May Lead A Company Into A Sinkhole
- What are the top threats to global supply chains in 2017?