TRI’s Resilience Action Items for
August 16, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Scientific American. The southern half of the United States is far less resilient than the northern half, according to a groundbreaking federal study that analyzed factors such …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Forbes. In an August 12 Google Security Blog posting, Dongjing He, a Google software engineer, and Christian Brand, a Google product manager, explain that “new security technologies are surpassing passwords in terms of both strength and convenience.”
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
- Southern U.S. Lags North on Disaster Resilience
- Can Cities Grant Nature the Right to Exist, and Thrive?
- HUD Invests in Small Distressed Communities
- Google Confirms Password Replacement For 1.7 Billion Android Users.
- Does The U.S. Need Its Own Privacy Law?
- Getting prepared for the ripple effect
- FEMA Announces National Mitigation Investment Strategy
- Hurricane forecasts may be running headlong into the butterfly effect
- Southeast Disaster Preparedness Resources and Hotlines
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019