As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
She is founder and Managing Partner of The Resiliency Institute, LLC (TRI) and current serves on the National Board of Directors of the Association of Continuity Professionals as the National Board Chair.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 18, 2017 - August 18, 2017
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 11, 2017 - August 11, 2017
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 4, 2017 - August 4, 2017
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for August 11, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Residential Building for a Resilient Future (Multi-Video).
DisasterSmart—Leadership for a Resilient Future education initiative for … well-built residential homes as the foundation for community resilience.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
CNN.com. Large-scale ransomware attacks will continue, and they’ll likely get worse, experts warn… Massive attacks this year have amounted to a wake-up call for some about the dangers of ransomware.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Items
Post Carbon Institute. ‘Overshoot’ is when a species uses resources faster than can be replenished. We’re already there. And show no signs of changing. Humans have a virtually unlimited capacity for self-delusion, even when self-preservation is at stake…
- Building on South Sudan’s Remaining Social Capital.
- Residential Building for a Resilient Future
- Nigeria: The Resilience of Nigerians.
- Ransomware: A malicious gift that keeps on giving.
- How a hacker could take down the electric grid
- The Business Continuity Plan: Your Post-Disaster Gameplan