As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Roundup for August 10, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Business Wire. The City of Portland, Portland State University and Portland General Electric, with guidance from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, are partnering to create a PREPHub
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
CIOReview. We have all heard the statistics – such as “93 percent of companies that lost their data center for ten or more days due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
FEMA is seeking feedback on the draft document released today, Planning Considerations: Evacuation and Shelter-in-Place.
- City of Portland, PSU, PGE and MIT Partnering on First-Ever Emergency Preparedness Hub.
- From Traffic To Sea-Level Rise, South Florida Has Many ‘Resilience’ Issues. Here’s What That …
- Building Homes in Flood Zones: Why Does This Bad Idea Keep Happening?
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery – Which Comes First?
- Thriving in the Face of Disasters.
- Business Continuity Management Planning Market to Record Study Growth by 2025