As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for April 6, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Governing.com. Capital is important, but so are ecosystems that reward innovation and thrive on diversity. Job-creating innovation and inner cities can prosper together, and a new approach that’s well underway in cities across the country is demonstrating how.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Forbes.com. It has evolved from a consumer-focused backup and recovery tool to a leading disaster recovery-as-a-service (DRaaS) provider for small and mid-sized companies. The question is, does Carbonite have a portfolio and go-to-market (GTM) strategy that sets it up for success? Or is it simply prolonging an …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
In early January 2018, FEMA secured $1.46 billion in reinsurance from 28 reinsurance companies to cover any qualifying flood losses in excess of $4 billion per event occurring in calendar year 2018. FEMA plans to transfer additional risk by engaging the capital markets for the first time through an insurance-linked securities (ILS) transaction on or about July 1, 2018.
- Nurturing the Entrepreneurs Our Inner Cities Need.
- Houston Passes First Post-Harvey Rules to Reduce Flood Damage.
- Study: flood control engineering likely has worsened floods.
- The Curious Case Of Carbonite And The Democratization Of Disaster Recovery.
- What’s going on in your infrastructure – what APM tools aren’t seeing
- Want IT resiliency? Look to both security and disaster recovery.