The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for April 27, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Open Access Government. With the year on year reduction in public sector spending unlikely to change any time soon, the ability to share knowledge, source rapid answers and to remove duplication is increasingly important if shrinking resources are to be focused on delivering front-line services.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
The Register. So what are the rules of business continuity for this digitalised world? Here’s how to ensure biz continuity at your workplace
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
This year’s report covers the following topics: New Leadership, Working Group News, 2017 Weather Impacts, …
- Breaking down boundaries with digital.
- See $40 million in Louisiana coastal community resilience projects.
- Researchers: 7.0 quake similar to Loma Prieta would kill hundreds, trap thousands.
- Supply Chain Vulnerabilities from China in U.S. Federal Information and Communications Technology.
- New and inventive code is transforming your business – and bringing with it new and inventive …
- Built in or Bolted On?
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019