The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for April 13, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
RFF.org. Saltwater intrusion induced by climate change presents an explicit threat to the Earth’s coastal regions. How can communities best adapt to the risks for agriculture and ecosystems?
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
DHS.gov The State, Local, Tribal, Territorial Government Coordinating Council has finalized and made available two white papers that address Internet of Things (IoT) technology risks and security, and the importance of cybersecurity awareness and training for the SLTT stakeholders.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
DHS/NPPD is pleased to announce the release of the Crisis Event Response and Recovery Access (CERRA) Framework to help manage access and re-entry issues and facilitate greater cross-jurisdictional interoperability nationwide.
- Saltwater Intrusion and Coastal Climate Adaptation: Building Community Resilience.
- FEMA and HUD Budgets are Vital for Disaster and Climate Preparedness.
- 2018 Worldwide Threat Assessment.
- The Internet of Things and Humanizing Cybersecurity Awareness
- The Ticking Time Bomb for Suburban Retail. What America’s shopping mall decline means for social space.
- Businesses turning blind eye to severe weather-related risks.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019