As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for April 13, 2018
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
RFF.org. Saltwater intrusion induced by climate change presents an explicit threat to the Earth’s coastal regions. How can communities best adapt to the risks for agriculture and ecosystems?
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
DHS.gov The State, Local, Tribal, Territorial Government Coordinating Council has finalized and made available two white papers that address Internet of Things (IoT) technology risks and security, and the importance of cybersecurity awareness and training for the SLTT stakeholders.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
DHS/NPPD is pleased to announce the release of the Crisis Event Response and Recovery Access (CERRA) Framework to help manage access and re-entry issues and facilitate greater cross-jurisdictional interoperability nationwide.
- Saltwater Intrusion and Coastal Climate Adaptation: Building Community Resilience.
- FEMA and HUD Budgets are Vital for Disaster and Climate Preparedness.
- 2018 Worldwide Threat Assessment.
- The Internet of Things and Humanizing Cybersecurity Awareness
- The Ticking Time Bomb for Suburban Retail. What America’s shopping mall decline means for social space.
- Businesses turning blind eye to severe weather-related risks.