The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for April 7, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
CNN. There’s a cemetery in the heart of this Arctic village, its white crosses blending into a backdrop of snow. In the cemetery are two men I’ve come to Alaska to write about. Their names: Esau and Norman.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
African Law & Business (ALB). Business continuity risk is a constant around the world, but there are particular challenges within Africa. James Spencer, a business continuity …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Wiredcom. MILLIONS OF AMERICANS are living a lie. You might be one of them: The homeowners who live near a flooding California river, the landlords in a slowly subsiding Southern city, or the business operators on a shoreline inundated a Nor’Easter’s storm surge.
- Tragedy of a village built on ice.
- Alex Wilson creates a more resilient homestead
- Scaling Urban Community Resilience: A Scoping Study for Global Action.
- African business continuity.
- Cyber Insurance: Insuring Your Data When Protecting It Fails.
- Quantifying Malware in Industrial Control Systems. Automation World.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019