The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for April 7, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
CNN. There’s a cemetery in the heart of this Arctic village, its white crosses blending into a backdrop of snow. In the cemetery are two men I’ve come to Alaska to write about. Their names: Esau and Norman.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
African Law & Business (ALB). Business continuity risk is a constant around the world, but there are particular challenges within Africa. James Spencer, a business continuity …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Wiredcom. MILLIONS OF AMERICANS are living a lie. You might be one of them: The homeowners who live near a flooding California river, the landlords in a slowly subsiding Southern city, or the business operators on a shoreline inundated a Nor’Easter’s storm surge.
- Tragedy of a village built on ice.
- Alex Wilson creates a more resilient homestead
- Scaling Urban Community Resilience: A Scoping Study for Global Action.
- African business continuity.
- Cyber Insurance: Insuring Your Data When Protecting It Fails.
- Quantifying Malware in Industrial Control Systems. Automation World.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 22, 2019 - March 22, 2019
- When Hate Turns to Violence… What Can We Do? - March 18, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 15, 2019 - March 15, 2019