Resilience Action Items for
April 12, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
National Hazards Center. There is no doubt that when disaster strikes, schools have a role to play. The question is, will there be enough information, resources, and capacity to respond in a way that facilitates recovery?
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
HealthTech Magazine. Moreover, being compliant and being secure are not the same thing — and while having a disaster recovery plan may make your organization …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Dailyuw. “Disaster outfitters … are a good description of what we are.” … The RAPID Disaster Response Team’s drone-mounted LIDAR scanner can provide …
- Educational Continuity: How One
Community Kept Schools On Track after Disaster.
- Recycling Isn’t About the Planet. It’s
- Speak Your Piece: Getting Real about
- How to Optimize Disaster Recovery Plans to Withstand Cyberattacks.
- FDIC Issues Guidance on Service Technology Service Provider Contracts
- What IT Pros Want Their CEOs To Know
- The latest breakthrough technology in
natural disaster research.
- FEMA Podcast Episode 33: Teaching
Students How to Prepare for Emergencies and Disasters.
- New Risk Rating System Will ‘Close
Insurance Gap,’ FEMA Says
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:April 12, 2019 - April 12, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:April 5, 2019 - April 5, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 29, 2019 - March 29, 2019