As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for April 28, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Huffington Post. After all, climate risks pose an increasing threat to business continuity, … the private sector is already in the business of climate resilience—although …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
The C Suite. Data breaches are already the second greatest concern for business continuity professionals according to the latest Horizon Scan Report published …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
Salon.com The state, and North Carolina, had trouble planning for damaging erosion after orders similar to White House moves..
- Is Global Climate Change Good for Business?
- Rights or resilience? For many ‘resilience’ has become a trap.
- Road map to community resilience: Operationalizing the Framework for Community Resilience.
- Organisations need to do more to ensure GDPR compliance.
- RIAs without a succession plan should take these steps immediately
- The Future of Cloud is Hybrid.