Resilience Action Items for
April 26, 2019
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
Wired. THE GRAY BUSES that roll along Los Angeles’ Orange Line don’t look like other buses: They’re 60 feet long, and their streamlined design means they don’t just stop.
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Slate. You can buy insurance policies to cover damage from almost anything—dog bites, meteor showers, volcanic eruptions, stampeding cows. But if you’ve bought insurance against cyberattacks, …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
The NSGP plays an important role in the implementation of the National Preparedness System by supporting the development and sustainment of core capabilities.
- LA’S Plan to Reboot its Bus System Using Cell Phone Data.
- What the Rise in Renting Means for Cities
- The Hidden Horror of Hudson Yards Is How It Was Financed
- Death, Taxes, and Cyberattacks.
- How to Shelter Your Small Business From Wind Damage
- Asset management: How to create a master disaster plan
- The Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP) Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) has been Released.
- The Four Items You Really Need in Your Emergency Kit
- Lack of disaster relief for military bases devastated by hurricanes raises concern in Congress
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 24, 2019 - May 24, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 17, 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: May 10, 2019 - May 10, 2019