The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for April 21, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
EPA – US EPA. Planning for community resilience to future United States domestic water demand. LANDSCAPE AND URBAN PLANNING. Elsevier Science Ltd, New …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
ALB. Business continuity risk is a constant around the world, but there are particular challenges within Africa. For most people in the developed world, a business continuity outage is inconvenient but not challenging, and rarely catastrophic.
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
The Conversation US. But resilience – the ability to recover from shocks, including natural disasters … In total, more than 470,000 people evacuated during the disaster.
- Planning for community resilience to future United States domestic water demand
- Project drawing on recovery lessons from Hurricane Sandy to improve US resilience and disaster
- The resilience of a Somali community in Joburg
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 22, 2019 - March 22, 2019
- When Hate Turns to Violence… What Can We Do? - March 18, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup:March 15, 2019 - March 15, 2019