The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilient Action Items
Roundup for April 14, 2017
Community Resilience Resilient Action Item
ALNAP. Cities throughout the world are driving growth in their countries and regions; yet these cities are increasingly at risk to the effects of climate change and …
Business Resilience Resilient Action Item
Forbes. What is your view on the balance between cyber risk prevention, detection and disaster recovery/business continuity? Tomlinson: It is important to …
Disaster Recovery Resilient Action Item
On April 7, FEMA published a Federal Register notice to seek public comment on a draft Nationwide Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (NPEIS) about the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
- Scaling Urban Community Resilience: A Scoping Study for Global Action
- The National Intelligence Council (NIC) recently released Global Trends
- Chibok: A community’s resilience in the shadow of Boko Haram
- Why Cybersecurity Should Be The CFO’s Job.
- Are you keeping your company’s private details secure?
- Business Continuity Preparedness Handbook.
Ignite, Engage & Transform!
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019