The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Roundup for April 15, 2016
Boulder Daily Camera. The current decade has seen Boulder and surrounding communities faced with profound dangers posed by wildfire, flood and even a degree of social …
FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute (EMI) Virtual Tabletop Exercise (VTTX) programwill offer an earthquakescenario June 7, 8, and 9. The VTTX was designed to help communities specifically look at an earthquake in their community, using historical events and recovery actions
Phys.Org. Japan and Ecuador are currently recovering from major earthquakes that … The insights they generate can help lead to disaster recovery that saves …
- New York Sea Grant Posts Impact Statements for Great Lakes Projects
- Fishing Communities to Receive Support in Building Climate Resilience
- Boulder unveils 15-step ‘Resilience Strategy’ to bolster community preparedness.
- FEMA’s RadResponder: 1,000 Organizations Strong
- Earthquake Virtual Tabletop Exercise
- Master Exercise Practitioner Program Application Period Opens.
Share this Post
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019