The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Roundup for June 17, 2016
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework Implementation Guidance documents are now finished for the six sectors for which the Office of Infrastructure Protection is designated as the Sector-Specific Agency
- Community Resilience
- Regional Overview of Critical Infrastructure Programs Report is Available.
- Interagency Security Committee Launches Compliance Program.
- Participate in the 2016 Dams Sector Information-Sharing Drill.
- Do Not Miss the Latest Developments in Cybersecurity.
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework Implementation Guidance Documents Published.
- 2016 NIPP Security and Resilience Challenge Update.
Share this Post
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 18, 2019 - October 18, 2019