The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Roundup for June 10, 2016
Forbes. GM learned that their business continuity plans at the plants were too “tactical.” Supply chain risk management has become a hot topic in recent years.
This spring will mark the fifth anniversary of the devastating tornado that struck Joplin, Mo., on Sunday, May 22, 2011. The tornado killed 161 people …
- Building stronger, more resilient communities top of agenda for global coalition of leaders .
- 2016 National Preparedness Report Now Available.
- Roadmap to Resilience Training. Over the course of the past year, FEMA’s Individual and Community Preparedness Division (ICPD) has been developing a new training course entitled, Building a Roadmap to Resilience: A Whole Community Training. On July 25-27, 2016, ICPD and the Emergency Management Institute will host the first delivery at the National Emergency Training Center in Emmitsburg, MD. If you know of individuals who may be interested in attending this offering, please direct them to their State Training Officer (or point of contact) to submit a FEMA Form 119-25-1, General Admissions Application. The deadline to register is June 20, 2016.
- The ROI of Disaster Recovery
- General Motors Embraces Supply Chain Resiliency
- BP to pay $175 million to investors in oil spill suit
Share this Post
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019